FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVX100a AC Adapter

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lauren Petty
DVX100a AC Adapter
on Aug 12, 2009 at 8:48:46 pm

Hi-

I know this questions gets asked often and I have been researching older posts but I am still a bit confused.

I lost the AC adapter for my DVX100a and am looking for a replacement (that does not cost $150!). I heard the Barry Green DVX book recommends just getting a 7.9v ac/dc adapter but I have also read that Radio Shack power adapters are not reliable (I certainly don't want to fry my camera).

I already bought an Impact battery charger which is OK for charging but does not have a connection to the camera - so I am really just looking for something that will allow me to plug the camera into a power source.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVX100a AC Adapter
on Aug 14, 2009 at 1:23:58 pm

Take your battery to any Best Buy or similar large electronics dealer in the area. Match the voltage to one of their Panasonic consumer level 3rd party battery chargers- they are basically identical to the official DVX100 chargers only they cost maybe $30.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!. Unlock the secrets of the 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, and Panasonic DVX100.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]