FORUMS: list search recent posts

SDHC card: what to buy?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Trevor Ward
SDHC card: what to buy?
on Jul 1, 2009 at 1:52:02 pm

I just got my camera and now I'm wondering what brand to buy. There are so many options in terms of brands and price. I know, however, that class 6 or better is what I'll want. Anyone have suggestions? What are you using? Anyone experience any particularly bad cards? Perhaps you thought you'd buy the cheapest and it turned out to be troublesome>

-trevor ward
Red Eye Film Co.
http://www.redeyefilmco.com
orlando, fl

Return to posts index

John Christie
Re: SDHC card: what to buy?
on Jul 1, 2009 at 5:41:17 pm

I've been using Transcend cards, seems to the best bang for your buck. Panasonic and Sandisk are great too, but tend to be more expensive. Most of the large on-line stores handle Transcend, so comparison shopping is easy. I've used Class 4 and 6 and can't really tell any difference between teh two of them.

Cheers

John Christie

Return to posts index

Ted Banucci
on Jul 15, 2009 at 9:06:52 am

Yes, the Transcend 16 GB Class 6 cards from Amazon are great. That is all I use!

Return to posts index

Matthew Holland
on Jul 23, 2009 at 3:19:15 am

I recently bought an HMC myself and the Transcend 16GB Class6 and PNY 16GB Class4 work fine, but when I purchased a 32GB Transcend it would not work with the camera at all it gave me a "check card" message and would not allow me to record or format the card...The card works fine in two other still cameras and on three computers, but no matter how much I format it, the HMC completely rejects it. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Daniel Dunn
on Aug 11, 2009 at 1:54:20 pm

I've used SanDisk and Delkin class 6 cards in my HMC-150 and both work great. No problems at all. Have any of you tried to deliver anything finished on an SD card? What is the file type? Daniel

Daniel
http://www.ddunnproductions.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]