FORUMS: list search recent posts

hmc 150 does it work with vegas pro

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shawn Bossick
hmc 150 does it work with vegas pro
on Apr 24, 2009 at 4:08:16 pm

I have had my dvx 100 a for 5 years, I edit with vegas, never could get smooth slow motion in progressive mode, man I've tried everything, my real question is does anyone out there know if vegas pro can edit with the hmc 150, and if it can since the hmc 150 records 24p native, would I set my capture parameters to 24 film in vegas or stay with 29.97 like shooting with the dvx 100 a, thanks for the help

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: hmc 150 does it work with vegas pro
on Apr 27, 2009 at 6:12:56 am

I'd ask in the Vegas forum or check with Sony. They are typically late in their Panasonic support because obviously they focus on Sony cameras first.

Noah

Check out my new RED Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color.
Now featuring the Lens Adapter Guidebook, Sony EX1 Guidebook,
DVD Studio Pro and How to Light Interviews.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Todd Roush
Re: hmc 150 does it work with vegas pro
on Apr 30, 2009 at 8:44:14 am

I'm not seeing it in my Vegas 8 (got it because Premiere was SO screwy for a while) but I may not be looking in all the right places.

Noah, I seem to remember Vegas being one of the first if not the 1st to support 24p? I suppose their support for Panny has fallen behind since the flash media revolution.

Premiere CS4 has a selection for it but I don't own a camera to test with yet.

Not capturing 10 tapes a project sure sounds intriguing.

Best,

Todd

Todd Roush
Dreamscape Digital Media
Canon XH-A1's - Dell Studio XPS i7, 920, 2.66 gig,6 gigs RAM (soon to be 12) 650 gig SATA, 1TB eSATA external, 3TB USB(storage). 512gig ATI video card, 28" HannsG Monitor, 24" Dell Monitor.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]