FORUMS: list search recent posts

xlr adapter for panasonic ag dvc30?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amy Danielson
xlr adapter for panasonic ag dvc30?
on Jan 19, 2009 at 10:37:24 pm

I bought my panasonic ag dvc30 many moons ago, and did not immediately get panasonics xlr adapter (AG-MYA30G). And of course now they are discontinued. I have found one by Beachtek (Beachtek DXA-4P) which uses a mini plug to connect to the camera instead of the 8pin plug that Panasonic's has. Has anyone used the Beachtek adapter with the panasonic ag dvc30 camera? Anyone know of any issues with it? Can anyone recommend a place to maybe find the panasonic adapter used? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: xlr adapter for panasonic ag dvc30?
on Jan 20, 2009 at 1:10:50 am

Try eBay- though I'm sure the Beachtek works fine.

Noah

Check out My My FCP Blog and my new RED Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook,
DVD Studio Pro and How to Light Interviews.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Amy Danielson
on Jan 20, 2009 at 6:55:14 pm

i tried ebay already for the panasonic adapter... no luck.
thanks!

Return to posts index

Hollit Jacobson
on Mar 28, 2009 at 7:13:41 pm

Hi!

Yes i use one [Beach Tek - DXA S2] on four different agdvc30 units almost every day. Connected to this i put all sorts of microphones.

Case history-wise, i managed to film a "jaguar" in South America using such a combination. The device is virtually silent, ++ if a Jaguar missed it, then it is very silent indeed! Mind you, we had to cover the concealed units in "local" odours.

In any case, to answer your question, based on my experience, the "Beach Tek" devices produce much better results and are very hardy. They can be dropped, made very wet, squashed, but still you get unrivalled performance!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I completely recommend them.

If you want to buy one, i'm updated some equipment, [HD] so these agdvc's have no use to me anymore.

I'm selling one in the UK, =(LONDON)=UK. Visit the site "GUMTREE". Then, simply search for, or rather enter [agdvc30 panasonic].

You can call me if you want on: LONDON=UK=07942678122. Or e mail me @ "questfourit@gmail.com".

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]