FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVX100b LCD

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
samuel bright
DVX100b LCD
on Dec 27, 2008 at 4:48:14 am

Hello folks,
hoping someone can tell me i don't need to send my cam in for repairs. i am a new owner of a DVX100b, since about jul 08 but lately while using LCD on the cam, the LCD starts to disolve out. it starts with horizontal then completely whites out. sometimes it happpens quickly other times it takes a little longer. it does not affect my footage and i can still use the viewfinder. i have cleaned the cam with Panasonic head cleaner and used master tapes. if someone can help me fix this with out sending it in that would be awsome.
thanks

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVX100b LCD
on Dec 27, 2008 at 4:57:24 pm

I'd send it in- sounds like perhaps a loose connection somewhere. It's pretty hard to fix these cameras on your own, unless you happen to own a camera repair shop.

Noah

Check out My My FCP Blog and my new RED Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook,
DVD Studio Pro and How to Light Interviews.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Luis Roca
panasonic DVX100b , dvd, fcp
on Dec 31, 2008 at 9:23:36 pm

can someone explain to me what are common settings used in the scene file menu for this camara, any tips?

second, i have been shooting a lot of music shows and it seems that when purple lights hit the subject the image become very pixelated and blurred.

third, when making a dvd on dvd studio pro there is some pixelation, on the edges of figures ect. pixelation and what looks similar to interlacing but vertically.

fourth , i usually record audio from the console, is there a way to sync the timecodes for both and use that on final cut.

thank you...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]