FORUMS: list search recent posts

WiRELESS STREAMING ADAPTER FOR DVX-100A????

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rae McGrath
WiRELESS STREAMING ADAPTER FOR DVX-100A????
on Dec 2, 2008 at 4:09:21 am

Anyone know of a wireless streaming adapter for the DVX-100A?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: WiRELESS STREAMING ADAPTER FOR DVX-100A????
on Dec 2, 2008 at 7:25:20 am

As such- specifically for the DVX100 no. But there are plenty of little devices for wirelessly transmitting a video signal. Kinda depends what the purpose/requirements are.

Noah

Check out My FCP Blog and my new RED Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Rae McGrath
on Dec 2, 2008 at 2:26:15 pm

Thanks very much for the response. What I am hoping to do is a LIVE webcast via USTREAM.TV. I have an art gallery that is getting a small buzz overseas but many can't attend the openings. So I want to roam around the gallery video tapping the vibe and doing interviews of the guests, etc.

I simply want a way to use my DVX-100A as a wireless surveillance camera while hiding the computer in the closet connected to the USTREAM.TV channel. Of course I would love to go more high end but I am starting with this idea first. Ideally I would have multiple cameras as we usually have a great music act to compliment the show as well.

Any transmitter advice you can point in the right direction to would be most helpful as I know very little about this aspect.

Much appreciate.

RAE

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Dec 3, 2008 at 7:30:49 pm

No clue on that. Nothing specific to the DVX100 but I'm sure devices exist that take in S-Video, RCA or even DV video output and make it into a stream you can play out on the internet. Gotta say though- with a camera hidden in a closet I'd be a little more worried about legal issues than technical ones.

Noah

Check out My FCP Blog and my new RED Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Rae McGrath
on Dec 3, 2008 at 7:34:02 pm

Didn't read back my last post but what I meant was that the COMPUTER would be in the closet. Not the camera. Which is why I want the wireless thingy. Anyway, thanks for even getting back to me on this. I have a few feelers out there. If I find anything I will get back to you all...

Peace,
RAE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]