FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic HMX100 switcher question about SDI embedded audio from p2 cams

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Panasonic HMX100 switcher question about SDI embedded audio from p2 cams
on Feb 6, 2015 at 4:18:31 pm

Santa brought us Panny's portable HD/SD switcher,the HMX100, and I'm 90 percent of the way to my goal of getting embedded audio from three P2 cameras' SDI cables to show up at the switcher's built-in mixer as independent audio tracks... but I need help getting the last 10 percent done, which is:

What settings do you enable, and how, to send independent left and right audio out on an SDI cable to, say, an AJA KiPro, or external P2 recorder, as our master recorder? Right now, the switcher seems to be combining independent incoming audio sources into an outgoing stereo pair, and I really would like to keep them separate all the way in and out, channels 1,2,and 3, for three mics, fed from 2 or 3 cameras.

Bonus question: is the configuration of this switcher's multiview output immutable? Because, it's a very minor quibble, but I like my preview monitor on the right and program on the left, whereas, that's reversed on the HMX100. But I see no documentation or obvious controls that can alter the arrangement of screens on the multiview output.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]