FORUMS: list search recent posts

connecting hpx250 to mac

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emmanuel Suys
connecting hpx250 to mac
on Oct 12, 2014 at 2:44:19 pm

Greetings,

Since 2 Hrs I am trying to connect my HPX250 to my mac to download my P2 footage. To no avail. Everything was working fine a few weeks ago. My camera does not communicate with my mac.
Am I forgetting something? Camera connected via USB2 cable. Camera system set to USB device. When camera switched on, I switch to Thumbnail mode. Thumbnails appear on Monitor. Set the Power Mode switch to PB/THumbnail. Nothing happens. Have reinstalled P2 driver. To no avail. I don't think I am doing anything wrong, or am I overlooking sthg. Need to urgently download as shooting soon again.

Cheers for any help.

Manny, MN

Return to posts index

Emmanuel Suys
Re: connecting hpx250 to mac
on Oct 12, 2014 at 2:45:36 pm

Also checked my USB2 cable, it works with other devices. So don't think it is a cable issue.

Just for info.

Cheers

Emmanuel

Return to posts index

Emmanuel Suys
on Oct 12, 2014 at 4:11:52 pm

Greetings,

So I guess this is what happens when one is tired and working with to many different cameras and systems! I have to press the user2 switch when setting it in pc/thumbnail modus. However it would be nice if Panasonic would at leat put this in the manual!!! As the manual is still describing the procedure before the firmware update of 2013!

Anyway everything back to normal.

Cheers

Emmanuel

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
on Oct 21, 2014 at 12:37:07 am

The manual is very descriptive in explaining how to mount a P2 card.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]