FORUMS: list search recent posts

P2 Viewer Plus Ingest Folder / Proxy Folder Registration Error

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Warren
P2 Viewer Plus Ingest Folder / Proxy Folder Registration Error
on Jul 18, 2014 at 4:32:47 pm

Hi everybody,

So I was copying over some footage that I shot yesterday to my Mac Pro. Got the bright idea to try and preview the footage with "P2 Viewer Plus" while copying. This froze up the P2 program. I did a force quit.

Reopened the program and my ingest/proxy folder settings had disappeared. I tried opening the settings for each and re-registering folders. Albeit there are no folders registered, when I attempt to register a folder, both the proxy and ingest folder settings give an error of:

"Since the number of registrations to the ingest folder has reached the maximum, cannot register."

Looks like its trying to register a space as the folder and throwing an error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I've used an app cleaner program in that process to wipe any extraneous settings files. I've tried restarting, I upgraded the P2Viewer Program from 2.0 to 2.1 and nothing fixes this error!

I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find anything about this pesky little error. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for all input!

Director of Photography | Narrative View Pictures | looking for a northern Colorado video production company? Just click on the link.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]