FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic AG-HPX250 - What do we need?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hewlett
Panasonic AG-HPX250 - What do we need?
on Jun 7, 2014 at 6:35:13 pm

Hi everyone!

Ok - my company decided we want to put video on our employees internal sites and so they went put and bought a AG-HPX250ej. I joined this group a few months back and wondered, which expert would be using this great hardware. We'll there's no expert and now I'm the one, who has to find the best solution to actually film and edit the material - mostly interviews- but I would love to work with greenscreen etc. ! Our "Work" - laptops are locked down and are very slow - so we need a new rig and the fitting software.

Here's what we have so far:
Panasonic Ag-HPX250ej
P2 Card 64 gb
1 Led light on a stand
1 panasonic microphone which is installed on top of camera (I'll add the specs on tuesday)
a lot of wireless mics ( hand, ear and shirt) by shure

Budget luckily is no issue - but it doesnt have to be top line stuff!
Can you help me out?

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
Re: Panasonic AG-HPX250 - What do we need?
on Jun 10, 2014 at 2:18:06 pm

You'll need a tripod.

For indoor shoots I prefer using a dolly with it

I think the Libec 350 is a decent match for the 250.

What shure mikes do you have?

Regrdless the sound devices 302 mixer would help with audio a lot. As would the sony 7506 for monitoring.

For interviews with green screen it all depends on the shooting space. What room and dimensions do you have to shoot in?

Is the interviewer seen or off camera?

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Canon 5D Mark III/70D, Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV40, Sony Z7U/VX2000/PD170; FCP 6 certified; FCP X write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved