FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error copying P3 cards...Failed to copy a file. It rolled back. Anyway to salvage clip?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Dow
Error copying P3 cards...Failed to copy a file. It rolled back. Anyway to salvage clip?
on Jun 4, 2014 at 10:41:01 pm

Trying to copy clip from P2 via the P2CMS software. It was the last clip on the card. It says it "Rolled Back." Never had this happen before. Any way to salvage that clip?

Thanks,
James

JPD

Return to posts index

Denis Warburton
Re: Error copying P3 cards...Failed to copy a file. It rolled back. Anyway to salvage clip?
on Jun 5, 2014 at 4:47:43 am

Hmm. From what I'm reading, this might indicate an error reading the card data.

Make sure you're not running any other programs that might be accessing the card, and try again.

If you have a program that you use to make secure, checksummed backups (like ShotPut Pro), I'd try copying the card using that program, and then try extracting from the copy.

Return to posts index

James Dow
Re: Error copying P3 cards...Failed to copy a file. It rolled back. Anyway to salvage clip?
on Jun 5, 2014 at 1:43:28 pm

I will try Shotput Pro. Thanks for the suggestion.

JPD

JPD

Return to posts index

James Dow
on Jun 6, 2014 at 2:21:44 am

ShotPut Pro didn't work either. Not sure what to do.

JPD

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
on Jun 6, 2014 at 2:48:03 am

Are you able to repair the clip from your camera?

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

James Dow
on Jun 10, 2014 at 9:46:39 pm

It wouldn't let me repair the clip.

JPD

JPD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]