FORUMS: list search recent posts

Permanent labeling a P2 card

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Herring
Permanent labeling a P2 card
on Aug 30, 2013 at 7:03:22 pm

I just got a stack of P2's that I'm supposed to shoot on two of em and mail them off and shoot on the next two, and the first two should come back and just keep cycling between the two sets. With another company editing with dozens of P2s from different clients I need a way to mark my P2's to come back to me.

On the card themselves is a white square for marking them. It's really smooth and shiny which makes me think that a sharpie won't stick (I'm also labeling them when I format them.) I'm worried if I put a departmental inventory sticker on it. The added thickness could cause problems with sliding the card into the camera or a reader.

My question is this.

What is the best tool/pen/marker to permanently write on the P2 cards? what works best for you?

Thanks,
Jeff

Return to posts index

Joel Freedman
Re: Permanent labeling a P2 card
on Aug 30, 2013 at 7:23:49 pm

The shiny white part is dry erase material. You can use a sharpie, but if someone writes over the sharpie with a dry erase it will all come off. I used a paint marker on the black material on the other side. It's been on there a little over a year. It could stand a refresh, but is is a good solution for me.

Joel Freedman
http://www.2hungrydogs.com
twitter.com/2HungryDogs

Return to posts index

Jeff Herring
Re: Permanent labeling a P2 card
on Aug 30, 2013 at 8:50:05 pm

Paint Marker, Good Idea, thanks,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]