FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic AG-HPX370P

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Cooper
Panasonic AG-HPX370P
on Nov 5, 2012 at 8:39:34 pm

Hello All,

I am having some troubles with my new camera. First off, the picture on this camera is awesome! but when i go outside or where there is uncontrolled lighting, the picture becomes just a tad soft. THIS IS NOT A BACK FOCUS ISSUE!!! Trust me i checked. I also noticed that i can not fully zoom into a object without doing the extemre close up with the macro operation ring. Then when i pull out to view the entire shot it doesnt come out cleary. Is it that the focus only goes so far before you have to use the macro operation? and how do I if possible, get to take a extreme close up shot and zoom out so you can see the entire frame without it being fuzzy? Please help i am very new to camera opeations and i would like to get this issue resolved asap. I saw on some post about the camera that to just leave the iris open and use the ND filters to your advantage but i shot outside friday and i couldnt tell that the image was soft until i got back to edi. Most of my video came out well but some of the video didnt and i did the same opeations i usually do with all the footage and i checked it when i was in the field and the picture on the viewfinder seemed perfect.

Thanks so Much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved