FORUMS: list search recent posts

settings for hvx 200 for fs-100

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danyella Vitucci
settings for hvx 200 for fs-100
on Aug 26, 2012 at 3:36:39 am

Hello,

Ive purchased an FS-100 and i would like use it with my panasonic hvx 200. Ive looked up tutorial on what setting the fs-100 should be on but i can't figure out the settings on what the camera should be on. if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it. I do have a p2 card but have way to many problems transferring footage i was hoping the fs 100 would be easier. please someone help me thanks

Danyella

Return to posts index

Danyella Vitucci
Re: settings for hvx 200 for fs-100
on Aug 27, 2012 at 2:29:36 am

just wanted to say thank you, the link you sent me worked, problem i ran into after was that my firewire was shot once i used another one it worked great thanks again. By any chance do you know anything about final cut x i have final cut 6 but i just bought a new iMac and I've just recently learned that it is not compatible with my iMac and i really don't want to use final cut x being that to me it looks like a glorified i movie but i don't have any choice... do you know if there is any upgrade to fcp7 or should i just purchase fcx and learn it.. thanks

Danyella

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
on Aug 29, 2012 at 2:41:01 am

[Danyella Vitucci] "do you know if there is any upgrade to fcp7"

Yes, it's called FCP X. The equivalent of a FCP 7 upgrade would be Premiere Pro CS6. You are better off investing in the entire CS6 Production Premium. Adobe's Creative Cloud is also an option to look at.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

Danyella Vitucci
on Aug 29, 2012 at 9:10:10 pm

Okay maybe I will check adobe out I'm just worried because I've been working with FCP for like 7 years now , but it does look like apple went more user friendly , I did a tutorial for FCPX and I do not like it very much. Thank you for the advice. :)

Danyella

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]