FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mounting Points on HPX500

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate Stephens
Mounting Points on HPX500
on Aug 2, 2012 at 3:47:47 pm

HPX500 users, do you have a favorite way to mount wireless mics and 7" monitors.

I have another year of PD video taping. Last year I was mounting 4 wireless receivers on top of my HPX500. This year I am adding a 7" flat monitor. Any camera people with some good ideas on how to mount all this hardware? And I might add quickly..

Are the top screws on the HPX500 camera available to be used as mounting screws? Can I mount a metal plate using those screws? Can I use that space for industrial velcro attachments or does the camera need that space to help chill it down?

Are their any available custom mounts that allow for quick attachment? I have looked at the Anton B extra add on mounts, but they are on the very back of the camera.

Any ideas, diagrams, pictures or urls? Or should I find a good machine shop and mill myself the perfect mount?

Thanks

FCP, Mac Pro, Mac Book Pro, HPX500, HVX200, Betacam, Dvcam
Write for the Edit, Shoot for the Edit, Edit.....KISS Principle

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: Mounting Points on HPX500
on Aug 3, 2012 at 12:56:57 pm

For microphone, I have a bracket that attaches to the side of the Anton Bauer Battery plate.
I use an 11" arm attached to the 1/4" screw at the top rear of the camera for monitor. I also use a short or long arm in the front for my led light on camera light.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]