FORUMS: list search recent posts

P2 driver issue

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick McCarty
P2 driver issue
on Jun 19, 2012 at 4:53:41 pm

I recently updated to Lion OS and found that when using the HPG-20 card reader, my cards were mounting as drives (not the P2 card icon as usual). I made sure I had the latest P2 drivers, still mounted as a drive. I tried using an AJ-PCD2 (single USB reader) and it mounted properly. (Or so it seemed). I did all of my data transfers for a 2 cam shoot (with spanned clips) using shot put pro MD5 verification and everything seemed fine and transfer logs showed no error. Now I heard back from the editor that he is missing a clip and that there are multiple copies of some clips. In hindsight it did seem to take longer than usual to do the transfers. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Ryan Stegman
Re: P2 driver issue
on Jun 19, 2012 at 5:58:21 pm

Having a similar problem with an AJ-PCD2 card reader. I'm running OS X Lion (10.7.4) on a 15" MacBook Pro 3,1, with 2 GB RAM. The AJ-PCD2 (connected via USB) shows the card mounting on the desktop, but when attempting to use Log & Transfer in FCP 7.0.4, or even the P2 Card formatter, the card does not show up.

Anyone have an idea for a solution?

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: P2 driver issue
on Jun 19, 2012 at 10:41:33 pm

P2 cards mount fine with my PCD35 and camera in Lion 10.7.3. I'm using ShotPut Pro v4.1.4

I do have a problem with P2 Formatter. It will crash if I insert a P2 card. It only works in Snow Leopard for me.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]