FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best way to stream wirelessly from HPX to projector?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Pringle
Best way to stream wirelessly from HPX to projector?
on Apr 11, 2011 at 3:04:41 pm

Hi Guys,

Heres my set up: I'm filming in a kitchen on a HPX and the requirement are to stream the feed (No sound required) back to a projector in a room next door.

Obviously I think we will need to output the feed to a pc or mac that is connected to the projector but what piece of equipment do I need to connect the camera to the computer?

Even though the two rooms are next door to each other, the venues health and safety department wont let us cable it meaning that we have to find a way to stream wirelessly. The camera is never going to be more than 100 metres from the computer connected to the projector.

The only people who need to view the feed will be those standing in the room with the projectors. The feed wont be going online.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions,

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Best way to stream wirelessly from HPX to projector?
on Apr 12, 2011 at 12:48:55 am

Depends on the budget- you can easily set up a short range VHF transmitter for maybe $1,000/day rental. Make some calls. I see no reason a computer would need to be involved if it's just a live view.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]