FORUMS: list search recent posts

Updating driver on HVX200A

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dario Antepara
Updating driver on HVX200A
on Jan 5, 2011 at 9:00:45 pm

I have a HVX200A that I barely used for the last two years. (Money problems, only a 16 Gig card) Now I finally bought a new e series 64 Gig P2 card (It will arrive in a couple of days) and I need to update my camera's driver or firmware, (Since the e series came out after I bought my camera I'm worried my camera might not recognize it.)

So I went to the Panasonic site, downloaded the update into a SD card. (I formatted the SD card inside my camera first). Now I have the SD card inside my camera and I don't know what to do. The manual is very vague about it and sends to get further instructions to an outdated web page that redirects me to the new Panasonic webpage and no instructions whatsoever. I called Panasonic technical support and they have me waiting three days for a phone call from them that never comes.

I know it might be a very simple procedure, could anybody help me please? Thanks in advance for any help.

Dario

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: Updating driver on HVX200A
on Jan 5, 2011 at 10:10:57 pm

it has been a long time since I did the update but this should walk you through it.

https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/cs/csregistp2m/ep2main/soft...

Return to posts index

Dario Antepara
on Jan 5, 2011 at 10:42:08 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Problem solved. Creative Cow is the best site ever. I'm gonna recommend it to all my friends.
Dario

Return to posts index

Scott Rondeau
on Jun 27, 2013 at 2:05:27 am

I am desperately trying to find this driver and I cant seem to find it...none of the links work. Please help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]