FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVCPro HD footage little "red lines" or data, pixel, etc. errors.

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fran Crow
DVCPro HD footage little "red lines" or data, pixel, etc. errors.
on Aug 11, 2010 at 11:42:13 am

HI,

I need some help here. In my last couple(maybe more) I'm seen in the Dvcpro Hd 720p60(different frame rate) footage shoot with my AG-HVX-200a, a little(short) and imperceptible couple of red lines, like some data or display error. I've seen for a time, but doesn't bother me or disappear. I took one of my recent project to Color, but when the finish, I'm seen the "lines" more. It's hard to describe the lines or error.

I log and tranfer with final cut pro 6.0.6 and I'm working in the same source sequence. Here is a still capture of the problem: http://elcuervofilms.com/videos/sample.jpg

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: DVCPro HD footage little "red lines" or data, pixel, etc. errors.
on Aug 11, 2010 at 6:36:27 pm

I've read posts about dirty contacts causing strange on-screen glitches. Try blowing out the P2 card sockets and the card's contacts, to.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Comp 3.5.2, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.2)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

Fran Crow
Re: DVCPro HD footage little "red lines" or data, pixel, etc. errors.
on Aug 11, 2010 at 6:58:47 pm

Don't worry, I solved. Was like points red sometimes green, like corrupted data. I really don't know how to solved. I throw to the trash the Color prefs file, try to render one of the clips, and reconnect it again, and solve. The thing that I notice was that if you don't write a name for the files on the render destination directory, final cut could confuse with others clips render before from Color, like my case. For that, I have to reconnect one by one, cause I already do other thing to the timeline and I won't do it again.

But the bad data, never knows. I don't think that is the camcorder, because the little color point I always see it on editing(after transcode). I will upgrade my FCP 6 to FCP 7, maybe is my system. Thanks anyway. If someone knows about it, please tell me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]