FORUMS: list search recent posts

ShotPut Pro 3.1.0

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Wolfe
ShotPut Pro 3.1.0
on Aug 5, 2010 at 2:33:34 am

just downloaded the update today. unfortunately, a change has been made and now, when I mount my camera formatted "no name" card and set up the offload in SPP using a custom volume name, the app now creates a "no name" folder inside the "custom volume name" folder, instead of offloading the "contents" folder and "last clip" file to the "custom volume name" folder. obviously this is not good for FCP L&T reel identification. anyone have any idea why the change has been made to SPP or do you think it's just an update error?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: ShotPut Pro 3.1.0
on Aug 5, 2010 at 5:59:57 pm

Did you contact imagine?

Return to posts index

Dan Wolfe
Re: ShotPut Pro 3.1.0
on Aug 5, 2010 at 6:12:14 pm

yes, I sent an email to them before posted here. I received this response from imagine this morning:

Thanks for the heads up! We fixed it this morning.

We were trying to fix the situation where people were dragging folders into the process list expecting the folder name to be included in the back up. Problem was it did the same as a regular card back up where we did not include the card (folder) name--thus if you dragged a CONTENTS folder over you'd get just the contents of it, not the top level CONTENTS folder itself which made the copy unusable.

In fixing that we inadvertently added the card name into every back up.

The build we uploaded this morning now senses whether it's a mounted drive versus just a folder on a disk and treats them differently.

Please update your copy manually, since we didn't change the version number: http://www.imagineproducts.com/files/macintosh/ShotPutPro_3.dmg

Thanks again for the quick response.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]