FORUMS: list search recent posts

Raylight Error When Converting P2 Files!

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stacey Fournier-Thibodaux
Raylight Error When Converting P2 Files!
on May 3, 2010 at 10:33:07 pm

When trying to convert MXF files via Raylight I'm getting the error "Problem has caused the program to stop working" and then the program closes. I've had my hard drive replaced but feel like I've reinstalled it correctly. I've tried calling the Raylight folks and they don't really have an explanation.

I've rebooted my machine and got a more extensive error when trying to convert the file. Says "could not read DV/DV50/DV100 timecode. Removing Advanced Pulldowns. Making normal Raylight AVI with 1/4 size proxy." Then it repeats the problem caused the program error and closes again without creating the file.

Please help!

Also, do you know any other conversion software?

Thanks much!

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: Raylight Error When Converting P2 Files!
on May 4, 2010 at 4:19:02 pm

CHECKOUT Calibrated Software and mxf4mac.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Comp 3.5.2, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.2)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

Marcus van Bavel
Re: Raylight Error When Converting P2 Files!
on May 7, 2010 at 3:18:48 pm

You might try a support request through the DVFilm website ( http://dvfilm.com/supportForm.htm ) It's free, and the authors of the software will get a look at your problem and then ask a bunch of questions. Checking the inbox right now I don't see anything from you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]