FORUMS: list search recent posts

AG-HPG10 viewable timecode?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry Pallenberg
AG-HPG10 viewable timecode?
on Apr 8, 2010 at 10:55:55 pm

If we move to P2 and use AG-HPG10 will it show timecode on the little built in screen? I watch a video by Jan on the panny site - she mentions viewing TC via analogue downconverted to a monitor? Is it so?

My boss is a technophobe - no way to get him on a computer - he needs a screening deck and a yellow note pad and timecode to edit.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: AG-HPG10 viewable timecode?
on Apr 9, 2010 at 12:50:28 am

I'm pretty sure it does- it's basically the guts of an HVX200 minus the lens and image sensor.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Harry Pallenberg
Re: AG-HPG10 viewable timecode?
on Apr 9, 2010 at 5:41:55 am

I figured it should, but my 'guy' at big vendor company said no. Guess I gotta go seem it in person.

We're looking to move from DigiBeta to HD... finally. Boss is not tech savvy, so we need it all to work without computers till after he has screened in his office or home and made a paper edit. We also need to easily archive & integrate updates to old DigiBeta masters that are already closed captioned.

Will need to upgrade old dual 2.0 G5 system... so adds to the budget concerns.

Too tired now - will write this up and post in sep. message on other pasture tomorrow for general herd cud chewing... ouch to much cow metaphor...

Also will have to wait for NAB.

Thanks Noah - I'm sure you'll see my post tomorrow and will have some good thoughts as always.

Thanks,
Harry

Forum Cowmunity Leader: Indie & Doc
Forum Cowmunity Leader: HDV

Dual 1.8 G5 ** 2GB ** 10.5.4 (Office / Photoshop)
Dual 2.0 G5 ** 4GB ** 10.5.4 Kona 2 (FCP 6.0.4 Machine)

http://www.womeninboxes.com
The Documentary Film about Magic's Better Half.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]