FORUMS: list search recent posts

HVX Viewfinder Image Inversion for Lens Adapter...?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Honeycutt
HVX Viewfinder Image Inversion for Lens Adapter...?
on Mar 17, 2010 at 3:25:04 am

(Hopefully this hasn't been covered, I've been scouring the internet and this forum for the answer but I haven't seen this asked.)

I just got a Brevis lens adapter for my HVX and obviously it flips the image. Is there a setting to 'flip' (or invert) the image on the viewfinder?

I heard they addressed this in the newer HVX models but mine was one of the first generations... in either scenario, have any of you guys had success with this?

I'm trying to avoid kicking in another $600-something for the flip adapter, since the wife was cool on just getting the Brevis, don't wanna push it :)

Thanks so much for any info, it's greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: HVX Viewfinder Image Inversion for Lens Adapter...?
on Mar 17, 2010 at 6:00:49 am

I believe there's a trick where you put a magnet somewhere on the back of the flip out viewfinder and trick it to think it's upside so it flips itself. Google for that...

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]