FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shooting Easter

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Ober
Shooting Easter
on Mar 15, 2010 at 3:47:47 pm

Hey Shooters,

I was going to shoot Christians but I am told that is still illegal and immoral so I am going to shoot video of one of their Easter services. LOL

My brother is a pastor of a small church in a small town north of Dallas. Last time I shot DV using a XL1 and a Sony DCR-DRV280. This was several years ago and I still have not finished the edit. One of the problems being trying to match the color of the Sony to the Canon. Which prompts question number 1:

If I use an HMC150 as the second cam to my HPX300 can I expect the Cine-D on the 150 to closely match the Cine-D on the 300?

Also, as I have mentioned before, I am a notalentwannabee who doesn't shoot very often. I shot the last time with the lesser cam on sticks at the rear of the church and handheld the better cam to get closeups. What would you folks suggest instead or is my way good? I know I need more coverage/b-roll than I did the last time, but what other ideas might you have?

Thank You,
Robert

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: Shooting Easter
on Mar 15, 2010 at 4:53:12 pm

[Robert Ober] "I was going to shoot Christians but I am told that is still illegal and immoral so I am going to shoot video of one of their Easter services. LOL "
In this day and age that is not funny in any sense of the word and I have a pretty dark sense of humor.

[Robert Ober] "If I use an HMC150 as the second cam to my HPX300 can I expect the Cine-D on the 150 to closely match the Cine-D on the 300? "
Make sure settings match and you white balance both cameras to the same source. They should be close.

Return to posts index

Robert Ober
Re: Shooting Easter
on Mar 15, 2010 at 5:45:35 pm

[Michael Sacci] "Make sure settings match and you white balance both cameras to the same source. They should be close."

That's what I was hoping.

Thanks for your help,
Robert

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]