FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need help with P2 card reader

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Collins
Need help with P2 card reader
on Jan 27, 2010 at 10:53:56 pm

Hello, this is my first post here.

Only recently have I been attempting to switch my work flow from tape, to p2 cards. We have a Panasonic HVX200 with 2 cards and a Panasonic AJ-PCS060g. With my work flow, I shoot with the P2 card and then I take the P2 card out and put it into the AJ-PCS060g. From there, I import all the clips into Final Cut Pro.

The problem I am running into is storing the files from the P2 card onto the AJ-PCS060g. I can get the clips onto the AJ-PCS060g, but for some reason, I cannot delete them off. Both my Mac and PC read the AJ-PCS060g, but when I attempt to delete anything, I get messages saying the AJ-PCS060g is locked and I cannot delete anything off it. Does anyone know how to delete clips off of the AJ-PCS060g? I tried using the little button in front (The one that says format P2C or HDD) and that doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, did you get it corrected and how? Or am I just completely doing this wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Jeremy Garchow
Re: Need help with P2 card reader
on Jan 28, 2010 at 2:10:20 am

It's a button combination you have to push. You use the little paper clip button and when everything starts flashing, you hit start. At least that's what I remember from memory. The manual will explain. You can't do it from the desktop only if I remeber correctly.

Return to posts index

Andy Collins
Re: Need help with P2 card reader
on Jan 28, 2010 at 2:51:43 pm

Thanks a ton, that did the trick! You da man.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]