FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can' t get P2 card to recognizw in system

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
shane felux
Can' t get P2 card to recognizw in system
on Oct 4, 2009 at 12:16:25 pm

have an 8GB P2 card, model# AJ-P2008HG

I can not seem to access it on my PC laptop. (Help!)

I am using a PCI express slot on my laptop with an adapter to pcmcia which works fine (testing it was a psmcia to USB card) and I understand in order for my system to recogninze the P2 card I need to have the driver, but when I download the drivers:
https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/cs/csregistp2m/ep2main/pcdr...
and go through the install then they ask which driver I want to install, but NONE are for just the P2 card diver but all for Panasonic hardware like cameras and decks.

I have gone through and tried all the drivers but everyone asks me to connect some device to install. Can anyone please help. I have media on thsi P2 card my DP provided to me and I can not access the card. I need to ingest into Avid and please need help finding and using the right driver that my system will recognize the P2 card.

running Dell M6300 Percision laptop.
Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: Can' t get P2 card to recognizw in system
on Oct 4, 2009 at 5:26:54 pm

Do you have your P2 card connected to your computer when you are attempting to install the driver?

Here are the instructions on how to install the driver.
https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/cs/csregistp2m/soft/win_p2i...

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Board of Directors
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

shane felux
Re: Can' t get P2 card to recognizw in system
on Oct 4, 2009 at 9:49:51 pm

I do have the P2 card connected when I try and install the P2 drivers, and have read the installation instructions to my wits end. I am connected using a PCI express slot with an adapter to connect a PCMCIA device (such as the P2 card)

but the install of the Panasonic drivers are for specific hardware components. Please what or which driver do I use just to read a card in a PCMCIA slot?

thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]