FORUMS: list search recent posts

HVX 200 will not shut down

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rezqi mohamed
HVX 200 will not shut down
on Aug 31, 2009 at 12:21:21 pm

Hi I was shooting a short film with the HVX 200, And at the end all went off the controls, The camera wont be switched on or off and I had to take the battery out and when I put the battery back the camera starts recording by its own, And can not access the menu.
I heard that this is a common to some models , Does any one knows or heard about a solution.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: HVX 200 will not shut down
on Aug 31, 2009 at 4:14:40 pm

Um was the battery dead?

-Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!. Unlock the secrets of the 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, and Panasonic DVX100.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Marcial Reiley
on Sep 11, 2009 at 7:16:58 pm

We had that same problem with one of our HVX200's. It's a know issue. Sent it back to the factory and it works fine now. Hope you're still on warranty.

Return to posts index

rezqi mohamed
on Sep 12, 2009 at 10:17:40 am

thank you ,i did found a repair service, they know the problem as well, but Panasonic never talk about it and it would be easier to mention it in their forums or support links.

Return to posts index

Marcial Reiley
on Sep 12, 2009 at 7:52:56 pm

The other thing to look out for is the zoom control. The same camera that wouldn't shut down suddenly went into auto zoom and stayed there. I'd have to manually hold back the button, and as soon as I did, it took off. That's another common issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]