FORUMS: list search recent posts

Camera stabilized system

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Waldo Chan
Camera stabilized system
on Jun 21, 2009 at 6:42:57 pm

Did anyone knows another product than CINEFLEX HD? This is a camera stablilized system that you can put in helicopter, cars, boat.. etc and you can control pan, tilt, zoom with a remote control.

The problem is that Cineflex is too expensive and it comes with a built in Sony HD Camera and I have an Panasonic HPX-2000.

I find an european product but the specifications says that it support 6 pounds camera and the hpx-2000 with lens and battery is around 18-20 pounds.

I need a product to put my hpx-2000 in the helicopter and control it via remote control.

I have weeks searching and reading, and one of my friends believe that the gyroscope system didnt eliminates vibration completely and I believe that it does. He says that gyroscope only resist to the movement but doesnt eliminates vibration..

I saw cineflex footage and it looks really good without vibration and they use a 5 axis gyroscope system.

Thank you for your time..

Hope you can help me find more info...

Return to posts index

Dale West
Re: Camera stabilized system
on Jun 21, 2009 at 6:35:21 pm

Try motion control mounts. A less expensive version of the Tyler middle mount.
motioncontrolmounts.com

Dale West Video
North Miami, FL
305-892-1201

Return to posts index

Waldo Chan
Re: Camera stabilized system
on Jun 21, 2009 at 7:47:10 pm

Thank you Dale, for your quick response...

This equipment is very attractive, but I am looking for some equipment like cineflex so, you can put it, in the front of the helicopter, so the pilot can have the same view of the operator...

If you have another idea, I will apreciatte..

Have a nice day

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]