FORUMS: list search recent posts

HPX2000 Diagram

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Waldo Chan
HPX2000 Diagram
on Apr 4, 2009 at 3:23:51 pm

Hi friends, I hope anyone can help me finding panasonic hpx2000 diagram on any website, cause I search at google with 0 results.

My intention is to find specifically the diagram of the remote control area, because I am trying to make a helicopter camera mount system with a group of engineers in order to control the camera inside of an helicopter via remote control, so the need to know what are the functions of the 10 pins in the remote are(zoom, Iris, rec, etc.) the focus area we are planning to use a flexible because the focus is very critical. My intention is to make a home made system like CINEFLEX CAMERA SYSTEM.. I am buying a gyro styblilized kit to reduce vibration etc.

Thank you a lot for your help..

Hope you can help me..

Waldo

Return to posts index

Matthew Romanis
Re: HPX2000 Diagram
on Apr 4, 2009 at 10:13:41 pm

You won't get zoom from the remote port on the camera, you'll have to have 2 cables, one for camera settings, iris, and record / playback. The second one plugs into the remote port on the lens itself for zoom (and if servo enabled, focus). Download the manual for an HPX 3000 and you will find the info you want on page 146. The remote port is the same as on the HPX 2000. The pin designations for the lens will depend on what manufacturer (Fujinon, Canon, whatever.....)
If you can't find the manual on line, drop your email here and I will send a screen grab of the page.

Return to posts index

Jan Crittenden Livingston
on Apr 4, 2009 at 11:34:51 pm

Hi,

You will need to purchase the right sort of lens, like the lenses that are used on small robotic camera systems. And you can also download the manual for the AJ-RC10. Find it by going the the HPX2000 webpage and look under the accessories. Click on the RC10 and then download the Ops Manual.

Best,

Jan

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Product Manager, HPX500, HVX200, DVX100
Panasonic Broadcast & TV Systems

Return to posts index

Alaa Ghuniem
on Apr 7, 2009 at 6:54:38 am

send me your e-mail and I will send you all they Diagrams

Return to posts index

Waldo Chan