FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic's scene files

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paulo Jan
Panasonic's scene files
on Feb 17, 2009 at 11:25:45 pm

Hi all:

Quick question: the scene files available at Panasonic's site (http://www.panasonic.com/scenefiles), can they be used with the european models too, like our HVX-201E? I'm having a quick look at them and I'm seeing references to american-only framerates (24fps, 30fps, etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Re: Panasonic's scene files
on Feb 24, 2009 at 11:55:19 am

Hi,

You could doctor them to be compatible. Save a set of scene files on your Euro camera. Open the file with a text editor. At the top of the file you will see a header that identifies your camera. Copy and past that into the file you downloaded over the top of the same lines that id the the US camera. Then as far as the frame rates, wait until you have loaded the file into your camera and then go through the scene file on the camera and set the frame rates you want. Then save it back to the card with the correct frame rates.

Hope that makes sense.

Best,

Jan

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Product Manager, HPX500, HVX200, DVX100
Panasonic Broadcast & TV Systems

Return to posts index

Mark S Buschbacher
Re: Panasonic's scene files
on Feb 22, 2011 at 1:06:41 pm

Howdy folks,

Has anyone created a "scene file" for the HPX500 to be used specifically for green screen? I've set the detail level to -7 to eliminate any in-camera sharpening, but what about the other "scene file" settings, such as 'V Detail Level' and 'Detail Coring'. Basically what "scene file" settings work best for shooting green screen?

Cheers,

-marK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]