FORUMS: list search recent posts

blue lines at the beginning of a tape?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson May
blue lines at the beginning of a tape?
on Oct 21, 2008 at 4:04:22 am

I have an HVX 200 and do very little with tape. I am logging 4 DV tapes and 1 of the three starts out blocky for a few seconds and sometimes when I start from the beginning I have blue lines that look horizontally stripped interlaced with video.

The tape was recorded on a sony camera. The beginning of the tape is also showing up with a negative timecode.

Any suggestions on this? I was the shooter on the other camera and didn't notice anything. I spot check my tapes. I am responsible for this to my client. Any suggestions will help

Thanks in advance

G5, 1.7, 4MB RAM, 30"cine, G4, 1.6 2MB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 5. Pro Tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

G5, 1.7, 4MB RAM, 30"cine, G4, 1.6 2MB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 5. Pro Tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: blue lines at the beginning of a tape?
on Oct 21, 2008 at 5:17:56 am

See my response on the DVX100 forum.

http://forums.creativecow.net/forum/panasonicagdvx100

Noah

My FCP Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color and Win a Free Letus Extreme.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Nelson May
Re: blue lines at the beginning of a tape?
on Oct 23, 2008 at 3:36:53 am

I got the sony camera and ran a tape cleaner on it and I am still having the problems of lines and broken up video. The good thing is that I am getting all the sound now. Is there anything else I can do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]