FORUMS: list search recent posts

CMS HVX - MXF associated file deleting

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jake Hawkes
CMS HVX - MXF associated file deleting
on Oct 10, 2008 at 5:35:16 pm

I have looked around and still am not "getting it"...I have a Vista machine and basically when I shoot I have several shots all wrapped up beautifully in MXF. Basically given that every take isn't great I would just like to delete some of the files after file transfer but before opening up the NLE.

I have attempted to install the Panasonic CMS and it fails on Verify OS...every time...tried on a XP machine with SP3 and same thing...

I am not sure that this will accomodate what I want anyway...Basically , what I really want to do is a solution to view the Icon folder images and select one and delete all correlated files. THIS WILL SAVE ME A HUGE AMOUNT OF HD SPACE OVERALL!!!

Thank you in advanced...also posted at HVXUser!

Gravnetic Production
You've had our patatoes!

http://www.Gravnetic.com
1 208 867 8172
Moocycles@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

Eric Harnden
Re: CMS HVX - MXF associated file deleting
on Oct 11, 2008 at 2:16:16 am

Are you downloading the PC version of P2CMS?

Return to posts index

Jake Hawkes
Re: CMS Won't cut it anyway...HELP!
on Oct 11, 2008 at 4:30:15 pm

I don't think that the Panasonci CMS will do what I want anyways. I read through the documentation and while it is very cool what I need is to be able to:

Review a clip in WMP or whatever and then after realizing that there is nothing on this clip worth keeping. I would like to delete the clip and all associated files IE:

Audio
Clip
Proxy
Icon
Video
Voice

This will save me huge amounts of storage and prevent me from reviewing and importing crap into my projects!

Thank you so much in advanced to any one who has an idea about this.

Gravnetic Production
You've had our patatoes!

http://www.Gravnetic.com
1 208 867 8172
Moocycles@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]