Scene files or...
I've found out all about raylight with Vegas but
there's still a long way to go (testing software with NLE & cam). The Barry Green book & dvd's will not be here on time. The clip shooting days come nearer and nearer. I can feel the panic
So now I'm here again for your help.
I'll try to scetch the situation as good as I can in my poor english.
The videoclip which I have to shoot will be on an indoor theater stage. 6 musicians and 1 singer on that stage. Here's an example clip
in the same situation (with exeption of the Vegas-like background):
There will be different filming situations:
1. The camera will be on the front of the stage with lots of spotlights (white & color)shining straight down(pointed to the ground) in the back, creating a "wall of light" behind the band. There will be lots of spotlights (white)on a high rack behind the camera pointed to the musicians and artist to cover the whole stage (general light). The camera will be on a tripod, zooming in and out as I film the band & artist.
2. The same situation, only now with mainly colored spotlights (less white) moving and blinking(?) as in a discotheque.
3. The same situation as in 1 but now with the camera in my hand moving all over the stage making close-ups of the musicians & singer.
4. The singer will be on one of the theater's balcony on the second floor(it's like an opera theater). The camera will be shooting from the stage. The theatre will be much darker now (only a few soft lights and a spot light pointed at the singer on the balcony).
5. Day two: A green screen studio.
The clip will be shot in 720/25pN (24pN)
Will it be possible to use the scene files for this (whitch were already in the cam when I bought it)?
If yes whitch scene file goes best with what situation (1,2,3,4 and 5)and what do I still need to set manually before shooting?
I know I'm asking a lot guys but I really would appreciate your help and it will take away some restless nights. After this gig I will have more time to get to know the camera real well.
Thank you so much in advance!