FORUMS: list search recent posts

RE: FCP log and transfer question

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Haney
RE: FCP log and transfer question
on Sep 10, 2008 at 5:47:27 pm

I ran into something that I haven't seen before.
I am logging in my 720p/30pn clips from a shoot yesterday. Some of the clips, after transferring, had a 1/2 blue 1/2 grey circle to the left of the clip in the log and transfer window. What's even more strange is that a couple of the clips had a complete blue circle (usually means fully transferred). I've never had a clip show the 1/2 filled in blue. I played it back in fcp, and the whole clip seemed to be there. Also, when I drag and drop, in the log and transfer window, the complete timeline of the p2 clip shows up. After transferring, it doesn't display the correct time in the fcp project folder. Would the time not be in 30 frames per second? What does the 1/2 blue dot mean?
Thanks in advance

Jeffrey Haney
Producer/Director, Comcast Spotlight
Owner, Lights in the Attic Creative Media
http://www.litacreative.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Romanis
Re: RE: FCP log and transfer question
on Sep 10, 2008 at 10:20:01 pm

Hi Jeffrey,
I have noticed the blue semi circle when a partial transfer has occurred. The clip may be spanned, sometimes the window has "Incomplete" written next to the clip. The big thing I have noticed is it seems very inconsistent. When reopening the Log and Capture window with an ongoing project, clips that were fully transferred yesterday show up with the blue semi circle icon. Odd.
Matthew.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]