FORUMS: list search recent posts

HPX-2000 True Color Scene Files

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erick Petersen
HPX-2000 True Color Scene Files
on Aug 23, 2008 at 3:03:55 pm

I'm a "new owner" of a sweet HPX-2000 P2 and I'm looking for basic scene files for that enhances color. JVC GY-HD 100-200 series cameras were literally "brought to life" when a popular DP calibrated those cameras with a Chroma DuMonde card, and posted the settings to his website. Video from HPX-2000 looks great...but seems a little washed out with factory default paint settings. Also, is there a source for other downloadable "effects" scene files for the HPX-2000?
Thanks for any direction/advice on this!!!

Return to posts index

Jeff Hite
Re: HPX-2000 True Color Scene Files
on Oct 21, 2008 at 8:37:57 pm

Erick, did you have any luck with the scene files for warming up your 2000 camera? We have 10 of them and want to warm them up to match other P2 cameras.
Thanks,
Jeff Hite
KHQ-TV

Return to posts index

Erick Petersen
on Oct 22, 2008 at 1:01:20 pm

Hi Jeff,
No, actually, we haven't seen anything scene files yet. Panasonic said they would have some for the 2000, but it may be a month or so. I'd love to see what you've got!!!
We're planning on trying to create our own with a newly acquired Chroma DuMond color chart. I'll pass along whatever we come up with.
Thanks
Erick

Return to posts index

Jeff Hite
on Oct 22, 2008 at 3:16:15 pm

Thanks Erick for the info. We have a P2 500 camera that is very nice and warm. We are going to try and get the settings from that camera onto an SD card then move them to our 2000 cameras. I'll keep you posted. Please do the same with me. You can write me directly at: jeff.hite@khq.com

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]