FORUMS: list search recent posts

P2 and dual adapter

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Carnaxide
P2 and dual adapter
on Jul 23, 2008 at 10:36:10 pm

We have used the adapter in the past. Now we have a new one and installed all the driver and p2 driver. The card will not mount on my desktop. I talked to dual adapter and we reloaded the p2 drives. It will mount on restart, but if I eject the card in put another in it will not mount.
I also tried the drives from Panasonic web site.
I don't have a clue what is going on.
Please help.

Return to posts index

D. Scott Dobbie
Re: P2 and dual adapter
on Jul 24, 2008 at 5:11:51 am

I don't use a Dual Adapter, but from your description, it sounds like the new one you purchased is faulty. You've already reinstalled the drivers, and the previous one worked fine, so I'd return and replace the new D.A. (assuming your computer and everything else is the same).

Return to posts index

Kara Stephens
on Oct 6, 2008 at 10:36:23 pm

I just had a similar problem although my dual adapter stopped mounting all together. After talking with Dual Systems they said I needed a new adapter. Unfortunately it's 14 months old, so Dual Systems will not swap it out. I love it when products die as soon as the warranty is over. Hopefully yours is less than a year old.
Anyone know of another adapter that will work on a Macbook Pro and P2 cards? I would hate to give Dual Systems more money.

Return to posts index

Corey Holtgard
on May 7, 2009 at 8:01:53 pm

I am having the same problem as well. The people at Dual Adapter said you need to be running the P2 driver version 1.33

I did this and it still does not work..... I am on a Mac Book running Leopard.

Producer | JBO Production | addictedtotheoutdoors.com

Return to posts index

Kara Stephens
on May 12, 2009 at 4:44:42 pm

I ended up buying a new Dual Adapter and everything has been working no problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]