P2 Rebuild

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Maloney
P2 Rebuild
on Jun 3, 2008 at 7:57:17 am

Hello all,

Following on from the thread below.

I've found a Windows laptop, loaded the P2 drivers so as the PC can see the P2 and it mounts as an Edrive.

I can see a set of volumes in there some of which look big enough to represent big video files and I can see the spotlight items the Mac has put in there.

I will purchase the software.

From my reading of the notes. I should scan a good P2 card and save it for the software to have as a reference for volume and file structure. Then scan the bad P2 card letting the software reference the good card example???

...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch..... ...I must switch over the write protect switch.....

Any one done this successfully??

Best

Tim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]