FORUMS: list search recent posts

HVX200 vs HVX200a

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Ward
HVX200 vs HVX200a
on May 21, 2008 at 11:13:17 pm

Hi,

My name is Ryan Ward and I am new to the forum, so sorry beforehand if I seem like a noob, it is because I am one.

I am currently looking to get either an HVX200 or an HVX200a, and am having trouble finding out the difference between the two. I have tried calling Panasonic multiple times and have looked for a while on google, but to no avail.

So here is my dilemma, I can get the hvx200a for $5199, or I could go with the hvx200 and save $500+ dollars. I need to know what the difference between the two and whether or not you consider this difference to be worth it.

Thanks for all of your help, and again, I am sorry if I missed something, I just need help quickly.

Cheers,
Ryan

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: HVX200 vs HVX200a
on May 22, 2008 at 2:37:10 am

The main thing is a higher res CCU in the A and better in low light, I would pay the extra $ without a second thought!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: HVX200 vs HVX200a
on May 22, 2008 at 3:44:58 pm

Less noise, better low light performance and a lot of other little stuff- if you can wait and afford the difference in price it's a no-brainer.

Noah

My FCP Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color. Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]