FORUMS: list search recent posts

problem import FLV & embed in timeline Flash: making animation over video

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Petra van Es
problem import FLV & embed in timeline Flash: making animation over video
on Oct 25, 2015 at 10:19:33 pm

I hope somebody can help me with this problem:

I made a movie with my IPhone with a green screen background (235 Mb, 1:45 minutes, extension: .MOV)
I imported it on After Affects, deleted the background with keylight, put a new background behind it (snow landscape, made in AI).
Exported it to an FLV file so I could import it in Flash and embed it in the timeline, so I can make an animation over the video.

For example: in the movie i raise my hands, and I want to put a glove over my hand. (sorry my english isn't so good). Thats why (I think) I have to embed it, so I can add multiple animations over the video.

2 problems exists:
1. I think the movie (FLV) is too big, so its stuttering and I can't see when I select frames on the timeline where the exact position of my arm/hand is on the movie, because its delaayed and stuttering.
2. If I want to export or publish it to an SWF file (or AVI, MOV) then the export stops. It gives an error. And the one time it did work (I don't know why) the SWF is also stuttering when playing it.

I seems such a simple thing, putting animation over an video, but because the movie its to big nothing is working :-(

Thank you very much in advance,

Petra

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]