FORUMS: list search recent posts

Crazy button behavior.

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ricardo martins
Crazy button behavior.
on Apr 23, 2015 at 3:45:28 pm

Hi guys, that I'm trying to do is a bit crazy. I'll tell what the ideal stuff is and hopefully we can get somewhere close.

I got a square graphic with 2 layers:
1 - text
2 - hit button (all in AS2)

In each frame I have an different action for the button, so in the root I can just set the graph frame number so the corresponding action fits the button I need.
It sounds a bit dumb, i know, but it does fit my needs, it has to be simple and lightweight.

And also I have the text changing in each frame so I can tell easily wich action the button is doing.

Ok, what I need is a way to hide the text when the file is exported but without just guide it. Because I still need to see the text at the _root while I work. (if there's nothing more smart, I'll probably hide it with a this._visible = false; but please tell me if theres a bette way to do it)

ANd the trick question: I'll also would like to be able to change the main graph size and keep the text unchanged, is it possible at all?

The effect i need is that I just need to know wich action is doing by frame, for example, frame 1 it does like _root.stop(), frame 2 it goes like goToAndPlay (25). So whatever works like that is perfect.
Even if i can turn that in a component or something, or see that in the proprieties...

any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]