FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash Project

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Collar
Flash Project
on Aug 29, 2014 at 3:20:06 am

I need some help with an animation project i'm working on basically i have a video that i created using flash and after effects in the animation a girl is looking back and forth, what i want to do is convert the video into a format that can be added into flash since videos cant be added to flash, then remove the eyelids from the girl in flash and then in after effects readd the eyelids and animate the eyelids so she's blinking as she's looking back and forth. So i need to know:
1. what format i would need
2. How to add the file that used to be a video into flash
2. How i would remove the eyelids
3. and then add it to AE and animate the eyelids via position

Return to posts index

Sam Mattern
Re: Flash Project
on Aug 29, 2014 at 12:45:27 pm

I can only answer the part about video and flash.

First, you can certainly use video in flash, but it's not editable in the way you are thinking. However, if you import the video and choose embed onto timeline, it essentially changes it into a picture for every frame. SO you would set your project to 30 frames per second or whatever you deem appropriate and then import the video into the timeline. Then you should be able to go frame-by-frame and make the edits that you want. This isn't a very efficient way of doing things, but may be your only option.

I would probably create a FLV file from AE for use in Flash.

-Sam

Return to posts index

Chris Collar
Re: Flash Project
on Aug 30, 2014 at 4:08:28 am

thanks i'll try that granted it will take forever to do seeing how there's about 550 frames in the video but if its only option then i guess i have no choice

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]