FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash CS3 drop down menus and dual monitors

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giorgio Renna
Flash CS3 drop down menus and dual monitors
on Jul 11, 2014 at 10:39:47 pm

So, for a while I've been running into an issue I did not have before, where some drop down menus from Flash windows open on the wrong monitor. For example, I click to open the drop down menu on the upper right corner of the properties window; it then opens on the main monitor instead of the one I'm using.
Even more frustrating, is the fact that whenever I try to access the color palette tool, it just automatically closes because it assumes that there's no cursor focus hovering over it (it's trying to detect the cursor on the other monitor, where Flash CS3 is NOT present).

I realize it sounds a bit confusing, especially since I may not be using correct terminology, but I uploaded a picture to this post to explain.

I've tried reinstalling/ uninstalling/ CC cleaner tool. I don't think this issue is related solely to flash. Switching my cintiq to my main monitor does fix the issue (as these sub menus want to appear on main monitor). For personal reasons, however, I would really like to keep my cintiq as my secondary.

It may be one of those "just deal with it" situations, but if someone knows of a way to correct this, any help would be much appreciated.

Gio Renna

Return to posts index

Sam Mattern
Re: Flash CS3 drop down menus and dual monitors
on Jul 18, 2014 at 1:10:00 pm

Are they two different resolutions/aspect ratios?

-Sam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]