I have several exported .SWF files from flash (ranging from 30 secs to 2 mins) and I am having issues exporting a straight .MOV from flash. There's no Action scripting, the SWF files are working good and with audio.
I've tried the following;
* Exporting with Start and Stop action script
* Exporting with different 'Stop Exporting: After time elapsed'
* Exporting with different 'Store temp data: On disk'
* Attempted and failed to import the .SWF files to re-export from After Effects, Premiere, Encore, Quicktime, Wondershare, VLC
So far I'm having one long answer which is not the best result
* Export PNG sequence, import to After Effects, sync Audio and Export to .MOV
Please help, this answer isn't the best way. I don't want to buy a software just to convert these into .MOV, any help?