FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dynamic content in video

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anwar Hoogland
Dynamic content in video
on Nov 15, 2012 at 1:57:00 pm

Recently I got the question if I could make some sort of video tour through a museumlike area, where the paintings/photographs (And possibly text) on the wall could be easily changed by the client. And this would have to run on his website.

So I've been thinking about this for some time and the idea I'm currently thinking about is creating the 'museum' in cinema 4D and compositing it in After-Effects leaving the places for the images transparant. The I can import the video into flash and I can manually animate movieclips in place of the open spaces behind the movie and then it would be possible to script the content of those movieclips with the images that are uploaded seperately in a specific folder. Same with text and a seperate text-file.
The problem I'm seeing with this is that the images would not be affected by lights and shadows etc. and could therefore stand out pretty awkward.

So my question is if my current idea is a descent way to go or if anyone knows a far better way of doing something like this.

Kind regards,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved