FORUMS: list search recent posts

Understanding T shirt designer widget

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Taimoor Yousaf
Understanding T shirt designer widget
on Nov 8, 2012 at 12:08:42 am

I am not sure if this the right place to post this message but I am in a real fix and need some help urgently.

I got a flash widget built for my website. The widget basically allows the visitors to the website to design their own sports kit. I got this developed through a freelancer whom I am now unable to contact. I need to add more products and designs to this widget and I am not quite sure what to do.

So far this is what I have managed to figure out:
- The XML folder has the files that drive the product categories and also the subcategories within each product.
- There is a SWF file for each product in the SWF folder.
- Under the Images folder there is a SWF file and PNG file for each product category under Products folder and same for each subcategory of each product.

The developer of the widget did not provide me with a .FLA file for the designs the subcategories of Jumper and Tracksuit that are already in the widget. I thus had to use a decompiler to extract the .FLA file from the Jumper0001 SWF.

I now have Corel Draw files that I want to use to build SWF files using the .FLA file I have extracted from Jumper0001.SWF. I have tried my luck but it has not quite worked for me.

I would be really grateful if someone can help me understand how this widget works and how can I go about adding more product categories and subcategories.

These are the files for the widget as it is:

These are the files I got after decompiling Jumper001.SWF

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved