FORUMS: list search recent posts

Collaborative animation project "Interlude" looking for more animators :)

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robin Gosswiller
Collaborative animation project "Interlude" looking for more animators :)
on Jun 17, 2012 at 12:47:22 am

Hello there !

Let's start with a small presentation.
My name is Robin Gosswiller, and I am representing the Interlude Productions Studio. We are currently creating a full 22 minutes My Little Pony-like animation, in form of a standard tv-episode.
My Little Pony has been a fast-growing internet phenomenon over the past few years. As members of the fanbase associated to the show we were inclined to both add something to the multitude of creative works already made and use this experience to discover more about flash animation.

We have been working on that project for several months now. Among the activities already completed, all the pre-production (storyboard, voice acting, most of puppet rigging) is finished, and so is twenty-five percent of the actual animation/production.

Our work is based on the motion tween method with Flash CS 5.5 . We are using hand made backgrounds and skeletons.
You can see samples of what we do at our website http://interlude.thican.net/ or on this youtube video

I apologise if this message seems a bit abrupt or out of the blue, and this is because we are currently looking for skilled animators to complete our team.
Most of us are fans from across the globe and our team might seem a bit unorthodox at first sight, but past months have proved we have no trouble working together, using tools such as dropbox, skype and google spreadsheets.
However, we now want to embrace more conventional venues, hoping to meet animators that would be interested in working with us.

I'm not sure what else I can describe, so please do not hesitate to ask me about any detail you might want to know about.

Yours Faithfuly,
The complete team of Interlude

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]