FORUMS: list search recent posts

Scene Panel Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Ferraro
Scene Panel Problem
on Mar 20, 2012 at 8:19:32 am

Hi, I'm running Adobe Flash CS5 on Windows 7 and am attempting to animate a 10 minute cartoon. My problem is with the Scene Panel. According to Adobe when explaining the scene panel they say "if a document contains two scenes with ten frames each, the frames in Scene 2 are numbered 11–20."... This is not what is happening for me, the beginning of the timeline on each scene starts from zero.

Also, my characters that I am animating with are symbols so they all have there own timeline within them, and because the scene panel isn't working properly the animation on the timeline in each character carries over into all the scenes that they are in. For example if I have a characters arms moving in scene 1 from frame 20 to 30 than his arms will move in every scene that he is in from frame 20 to 30. This obviously makes it impossible for me to use the scene panel. But if I can somehow get it to work the way Adobe is saying it should work than that would be great. I can't seem to find any settings that would do that. If anyone knows how to get it to work I would really appreciate the help.

Thank You

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]