FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Flash 11 64 bit not working

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Dix
Adobe Flash 11 64 bit not working
on Dec 4, 2011 at 10:48:30 pm

An upgrade to 11 has stopped all videos off internet from working , what do i do ?

Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
Re: Adobe Flash 11 64 bit not working
on Dec 7, 2011 at 9:13:07 pm

This response was frustrating:

Shreyas: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
Shreyas: Hi Bob.
Bob Dix: This email is in response to support case #0182839286 submitted by Bob Dix. Regarding non function of Adobe Flah Player 11 after download, no video will work on Adobe Tv or utube etc ? on a i7 64 bit computer
Shreyas: I understand that you want to check with the case no 0182839286. Is that correct?
Bob Dix: Yes, please
Shreyas: May I please have your email address registered with Adobe while I review your request?
Bob Dix: louise13@tpg.com.au with Adobe Sign in but, you could use bobdix2002@yahoo.com.au
Bob Dix: They did say they Adobe Tech Support Asia/Pacific would phone me back to-day ?
Shreyas: I will be glad to check and help you with this.
Shreyas: Please give me 2-3 minutes while I check on this.
Bob Dix: It was working fine and hll download of update ???????
Shreyas: I will inform you on this.
Bob Dix: I think the Adbe tech was Kumar , we did do update of Nvidia Quadro FX3800, but it had no effect on problem and I was asked to phone back if it did not fix the issue ?
Bob Dix: This is an i7 64 bit Dell XEON Workstation, it runs CS5.5.2 very well but no video now on Adobe TV tech Support nor Utube ?
Bob Dix: Phone number in Australia is 61+0746322996 or Mobile 0405728925
Shreyas: I will check on this please stay online.
Bob Dix: Thank you
Shreyas: You are welcome.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to bobdix2002@yahoo.com.au at the end of your chat.
Bob Dix: Adobe Flash Player version is 11.1.102.55
Bob Dix: It is confirmed installed but, not working
Shreyas: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.
Bob Dix: The Adobe Tech used tinyurl.com/tsgeet and confirmed the issue, a black screen where video should play ?
Shreyas: I'll be right with you.
Bob Dix: I confirm Premiere Pro CS5.5.2 works perfectly
Shreyas: Thank you for waiting. One moment please.
Bob Dix: Timeline can be Exported to Utube but does not play, nor does any generic video even from Adobe TV Web Site ?
Shreyas: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.
Bob Dix: Ok
Shreyas: I apologize for the delay. I checked and see that you have contacted the Phone support for this issue. The case you have submitted (0182839286) for phone support. I am sorry to inform you that, I am from Customer service. So I request you to contact the technical team phone support.
Bob Dix: What is their phone number ?
Bob Dix: They said they will phone me, will they phone me ?
Shreyas: 1800 614 863 is the phone number.
Bob Dix: But, have you a solution in any case,
Bob Dix: Thank You
Shreyas: I don't have much information on that, please contact the technical team for this issue.
Shreyas: You are welcome.
Bob Dix: Ok
Shreyas: Is there anything else I can help you with?
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to bobdix2002@yahoo.com.au at the end of your chat.
Shreyas: Thank you for contacting Adobe. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Sender reply address says

AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
Re: Adobe Flash 11 64 bit not working
on Dec 9, 2011 at 10:25:56 pm

An Adobe Technician removed all the latest Adobe Flash Player and then installed the previous version 10, however it still failed to work.
I then completely un-installed the CA previously Vet Security Suite from the computer and the Flash Player worked on all internet videos

AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]