FORUMS: list search recent posts

image manipulation and linking assistance

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim LaFredo
image manipulation and linking assistance
on Nov 9, 2011 at 12:41:50 pm

I have an image and what I want to do is be able to treat it, as far as linking goes like an html imagemap, however, I would like the the area to zoom on mouseover. So when the user hovers over a section of the image, that section alone enlarges and then the user can click that section and go to a different page or popup. I am looking for something to purchase to make it easy as I only have a few days.

Thank you for any assistance in advance

Return to posts index

demetri tashie
Re: image manipulation and linking assistance
on Nov 11, 2011 at 2:15:07 am

hi jim,

remember that if you are looking to hire someone, you can always 'Post a Job Offer' by going to 'Services' on the main menu above

that being said, i'd be happy to try to help you out. here are some simple samples i recently made for a client to look at. you can see 3 of them here . The one you are describing is closest to the first example on the page.

how involved is your 'image/map' ?

when you say 'pop-up', do you mean an html pop-up, or something contained in the swf?

if you are interested, you can contact me from webpage link.

i could either create a basic template for you to follow in your project, or i could work directly with your files.

if you prefer to work on it yourself and need explanations of one of these examples, let me know and we can discuss it here in the forum

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]