FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media Encoder CS4 Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Albert Saenz
Media Encoder CS4 Problem
on Aug 15, 2011 at 6:21:42 pm

Greetings,

We have two video editing Mac Pros here at work. They are identical as best I can tell. We post a certain set of web videos that need to be .FLV.

We use Adobe Media Encoder CS4 to convert our .MOV files from Final Cut Pro to appropriate .FLV files.

Both AME programs on both Macs are version 4.2.0.006. I noticed last week that some of the files converted from one machine were extremely dark. I am not talking a little drop in brightness, I am talking like we did not have the lights on for filming in some of them.

I checked the same exported .MOV on my machine and the other machine. My machine exports the file just fine. I checked every single export setting that I could find and compared. All the settings on both Media Encoders were exactly the same.

So that leads me to believe it is something specific to that machine or that install of Media Encoder. It is not the exported Final Cut File because I used that file on my machine and it came out fine.

Any help or thoughts as to why the FLVs on that machine are dark would be greatly appreciated.

Machines are both 2x2.26 Quad Core Machines with 12gb of Ram. Both running Snow Leopard, CS4 Web Edition and Final Cut Studio 3.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]